I am trying to install Calico on this site http://myro.roboteducation.org/~dblank/download/?C=N;O=D;P=*-windows-all.zip, but it is not installing correctly.
What I did:
- I clicked on Calico-2.4.2-windows-all.zip since the newer versions don't even open for me.
- Once I clicked on it windows opened it and asked me to either open it with "windows explorer" or save file. I opened it with windows explorer.
- Then when it finished downloading it asked me to extract all files, which I did.
- Once it extracted all files I opened the folder Calico and doubled clicked StartCalico.
- Once I opened StartCalico, the program opened but it did not work properly.
Some of the problems I have with it is that, there is no desktop icon and if I do try to put a desktop version it doesn't open. When I save a script it does not open and windows says it can't locate file.