Python /Senior Python Developers Needed, UK - Great Salary

Post here if you are recruiting Python programmers, or are a Python programmer looking for work.

Python /Senior Python Developers Needed, UK - Great Salary

Postby Josh_ECS » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:54 pm

Hi All,

I have a couple of opportunities with a client based in London, UK for Python & Senior Python Developers. First of all, unfortunately there will be no scope for remote working or outsourcing, so I'm only looking for people who reside (or would be happy to relocate within commutable distance) to London.

The main projects you will work on will be primarily around the use of artificial intelligence to improve customer engagement. You will have strong subject matter expertise and a desire to grow in a rapidly expanding firm that seeks to differentiate itself through technology.

- Experience of Python both 2.x and 3.x versions
- Experience or strong interest in Artificial Intelligence, specifically Natural Language Processing, Voice Recognition and Data Mining.
- Experience of Python web frameworks such as Django or Flask, specifically in there use for both web platforms and SOA service implementations.
- Experience of working within an Agile framework, specific experience of TDD, Unit Testing and Continuous Integration/Delivery would be an advantage

A degree in a relevant technical discipline (ideally Software Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics etc.) would be beneficial.

If anybody wants to hear more about the position or feels like it would be the opportunity for them please feel free to drop me an e-mail over to Joshua@ecsrecruitment.com

Thanks all!
Josh
Last edited by stranac on Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: First post lock.
Josh_ECS

Return to Jobs