HI Send resume, rate and contact detail for the following position.
Location: Pleasanton , CA
3 Month Contract to Hire
Education: BS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
As a Python Developer, you will join group of software developers that design and develop software for digital PCR systems. You will be involved in building web applications and other client programs that support the development and use of Droplet Digital PCR (ddPCR) platform.
The position requires an individual who works well within a team setting and as an independently motivated contributor to ensure all assigned projects are accomplished with exceptional quality and on time within larger organizational goals.
• Maintain & extend existing in-house database and web applications
• Design visual representations, both static and interactive, of instrument data.
• Create APIs or systems to collect and relate measurements from a variety of diagnostic instruments.
• Develop systems to manage & analyze data generated by instruments.
• Make existing web applications deployable to customers.
• Support manufacturing and service requests via web application plug-ins.
• Maintain web and associated servers.
• 6+ years experience in the area of developing web applications.
• Knowledge of programing and scripting in Python is required.
• Experience working with a relational database (MySQL preferred) and designing schemas and efficient queries.
• Strong software documentation, troubleshooting, problem solving skills.
• Experience in following is a big plus
o NumPy, SciPy, matplotlib stack for analysis and visualizations, and wxPython for rich clients.
o HTML, CSS, JS+jQuery
• Full knowledge of software design, architecture, coding languages, validation/verification, and industry standard software development practices.
• Developing using Agile Software methods such as Scrum.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and troubleshooting skills.
Thanks and Regards
Proactive Technical Services
920 Saratoga Ave, Suite 105 A
San Jose, CA 95129
Phone: 408 454 6190