Python Developer Needed - Perm role - Dublin

Post here if you are recruiting Python programmers, or are a Python programmer looking for work.

Python Developer Needed - Perm role - Dublin

Postby Comandoyle » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:16 pm

Hi all,

Sorry for using phpBB, but I'm looking for a Python Developer for a permanent role in Dublin City Center. We use latest technologies (Python, Django, NoSQL etc) and need a Python developer with 5+ years experience to join. This a perm role, so please, no contractors.

We need someone with perfect English who is currently located in Ireland (or very close to Ireland) as you'll be communicating with a team based in NYC (as well flying over to them the odd time :-)). As the Python developer you will work with other developers located in Dublin and NYC & who are in the process of redeveloping their existing solution in Python / Django with nosql / Mongo.

Salary for this role is dependent on experience, but between €45,000 - €60,000 per year (with additional benefits).

We can't help you with visa / sponsorship or anything like that, so you must be able to work in Ireland without any restrictions.

If you're interested in finding out more please send me an email to comangdoyle [at] gmail [dot] com or give me a call on 01 669 4048.
Last edited by stranac on Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: First post lock.
Comandoyle

Return to Jobs