lost ofering help for a tutur

This is the place for queries that don't fit in any of the other categories.

lost ofering help for a tutur

Postby Donovanx » Mon May 20, 2013 8:10 pm

Like the topic says I'm not the best the phython learner.
I'm lost not knowing wat to do learn next I'd love to go tru learn python the hard way third adition but I canoot save the pages for ofline reading and I dont have a means to internet on my pc.
I'd like to help anyone with python 3 knwolage (spelled wrong) with personal projects/programs or any coding for learning with no credits money or anything in return but help on where I strugle and there info.
I've gone true the basics and I have msn wich I'm on 24/7 where tru we can comunicate my indentations and readability is pretty good I have no gui experience and I have no idee o going futher without help and decent practice my spelling is bad but in wrigting reading code iets briliant I speak english fluantly aswel.
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this if it isint just move it to the right place.
If anyone is intressted pm me and I wil work myself to the bone for anyone willing to take a risk on me .
Thank you for reading and sorry about the terable spelling and grammer
Donovanx

Re: lost ofering help for a tutur

Postby Kebap » Mon May 20, 2013 11:18 pm

Well you can always post in the forums, if you have any questions, this is how it mostly works here :D

Then again, you can come chat with us (see signature)

I am sure you can find a way to download the websites of your python book, then use them offline at your pc. Try right-click and "save page" ;)

Just step by step you will learn python more and more :mrgreen:
Learn: How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
Join the #python-forum IRC channel on irc.freenode.net and chat with uns directly!
Kebap

Return to General Coding Help