HowTo Write My Own Script For iDevices

This is the place for queries that don't fit in any of the other categories.

HowTo Write My Own Script For iDevices

Postby StuBurn_Tracer » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:17 am

Hi There Ummmmm i Was Wondering If Any0ne Could Temme That How T0 Write A Simple Script And Where D0 i Write That Script 0n Python 3.3 Terminal Or IDE Editor I'm A Absolute Beginner So I'VE Learned Python With Very Very Basic Examples But For Some How I've Some Problem sO If I Wanna Write A Script How Do i Write One Any0ne Could Have Dat Tutorials Exmples Please Lemme Know

i Loved Python iT Is The 0ne 0f The Best Language To Learn For Absolute Beginners i Hope This Post iSN't Spam Or Prohibited i Guess
Thanks I'm Waiting FOr YoUR Reply Guys.................!!!
StuBurn_Tracer

Re: HowTo Write My Own Script For iDevices

Postby micseydel » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:28 am

This post isn't spam, although I will say that hacker culture has a lot of respect for standard ways of communicating, be it coding standards such as PEP 8, or Standard English (if only for casing, hint hint).
Join the #python-forum IRC channel on irc.freenode.net!

Please do not PM members regarding questions which are meant to be discussed publicly. The point of the forum is so that others can benefit from it. We don't want to help you over PMs or emails.
micseydel

Postby StuBurn_Tracer » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:09 pm

micseydel wrote:This post isn't spam, although I will say that hacker culture has a lot of respect for standard ways of communicating, be it coding standards such as PEP 8, or Standard English (if only for casing, hint hint).

i'm Sorry But i Didn't Get You ??? What Are You're Trying T0o Tell Meh .............!!!
StuBurn_Tracer

Postby Mekire » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:31 pm

I feel like I'm reading Homestuck. o__0

-Mek
Mekire

Postby setrofim » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:43 pm

StuBurn_Tracer wrote:
i'm Sorry But i Didn't Get You ??? What Are You're Trying T0o Tell Meh .............!!!

Ease up on the l33tspe4k. Please write using proper grammar, spelling and capitalization. Varying capitalization and substituting numbers for letters is not cool or clever; it just makes your posts harder to read. All you're doing is annoying the people you are seeking help from.
setrofim

Return to General Coding Help