At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
Direct Hire $100 K +
Our client is seeking a Python Developer to join its team. The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years of experience doing traditional object oriented development (C#, Java, C++) as well as strong professional experience doing software development in Python. Financial services industry experience is preferred, as well as some exposure to functional programming techniques. Successful applicants should have the following skills:
• In depth knowledge of object oriented design and patterns
• Proficient in the Python programming language
• Minimum of 3-5 years of professional development experience
• Understanding of data warehousing concepts (Kimball/Snowflake)
• Superb communication skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• SiSoftware Sandra is there OO DB on the backend
• They will be working in the framework Quartz.
• They also will be working with Sybase IQ
MISource, Inc. is proud to offer a comprehensive selection of benefits to our employees including
• Term life insurance
• Short-term disability insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings program.
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.