Help in downloading jython jar

Help in downloading jython jar

Postby pauldmitchell13 » Sun May 05, 2013 11:27 am

Hello,

I downloaded Jython but it did not want to import it in Java eclipse. I mean every time I want to add jython jar it says some f iles missing and in future the programm wont work propaly !!

when can I download the jar ?? I did download it in a document in C (seperate Doc.) !! is that right or does it suppose to be in another Doc. with Eclipse ??
pauldmitchell13

Re: Help in downloading jython jar

Postby pauldmitchell13 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:35 am

Isn't here anyone who can help me in this issue?
pauldmitchell13

Postby stranac » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:15 am

Most of us don't use jython.
And the ones who do probably won't even understand what you're doing, unless you give a better description.

Also, why is this in Web Development?
Friendship is magic!

R.I.P. Tracy M. You will be missed.
stranac

Postby micseydel » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:30 am

This actually looks like a spam post. What do the other admins think of the Google-bomb looking sig-line links?
Join the #python-forum IRC channel on irc.freenode.net!

Please do not PM members regarding questions which are meant to be discussed publicly. The point of the forum is so that others can benefit from it. We don't want to help you over PMs or emails.
micseydel

Postby stranac » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:43 am

What signature? :P
Friendship is magic!

stranac

Postby micseydel » Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:15 am

He had a signature of the website in his profile with different text, looking like Google bombing. Regardless of the current lack of a signature, what does everyone think about the apparent ad in his profile?

Please do not PM members regarding questions which are meant to be discussed publicly. The point of the forum is so that others can benefit from it. We don't want to help you over PMs or emails.
micseydel

Postby stranac » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:55 am

micseydel wrote:He had a signature of the website in his profile with different text, looking like Google bombing.

Yeah, looked like that to me too. That's why I deleted it...
micseydel wrote:Regardless of the current lack of a signature, what does everyone think about the apparent ad in his profile?

I don't really care about his profile. It's not like most people look at profiles anyway.
And search engines can't see the user profiles, so he's not gaining anything there either.
Friendship is magic!

stranac

Postby micseydel » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:05 am

Sorry for the necro, but I thought this was a good place to see if people think he's spamming. Plus he could defend himself, even though he didn't try to before.

The signature without a doubt fits the format of a spammer. But he mad legitimate-ish posts and lists a location that agrees with his IP address. So we could delete his signature, delete the profile and posts, and/or IP ban.

Thoughts?

micseydel

Return to Web Development