Hello! I need someone to help me generate a program to do the following in python programming. It basically does Image processing in main. I have few modules installed like: numpy, opencv, scipy, pylab, matplotlib & sys. I can download the required modules if any. The task should be as follows:
1. After opening the python program, it should display a window stating few details
“PARTICLE IMAGE VELOCIMETRY
SHUTTER SPEED= 1/60s
PLEASE SETUP THE APPARATUS AND
PRESS ENTER TO START CAPTURING (EDIT SETTINGS IF ANY)”
2. Now the program should open a software which is located at ” C:\Program Files\honestech\honestech HD DVR 2.5” in my computer.
(the user captures & closes the application)
3. All the photos captured should be moved to a folder named “G:\Project\Trial i” from “C:\Users\Dipak\Documents\honestech DVR” where i=depends on the trial number.
4. Display the photos from the particular “Trial i” folder and ask the user to select 1 photo.
5. Selected photo to be processed by the program.
6. The processed image to be displayed along with the result
PROGRAM SEQUENCE (POINT 5)
1. SHOW THE IMAGE TO CONFIRM BY THE USER
2. CONVERT THE IMAGE TO GREY SCALE FORMAT
3. FIND THE THRESHOLD VALUE
4. USE “CannyThreshold” FUNCTION TO IDENTIFY THE CONTOUR EDGES BASED ON CHANGE IN INTENSITY.
5. CONVERT THE ORIGINAL IMAGE TO HEATMAP MODE AND DO THE SAME.
6. AFTER DETECTING THE EDGES, DETECT LINES USING “HoughLinesP” FUNCTION.
7. IF LINES FOUND, PROCESS AND CALCULATE THE LENGTH BY THE FORMULA
sqrt[(x2-x1)^2-(y2-y1)^2] DISTANCE FORMULA
8. WHERE X2, X1, Y2&Y1 ARE THE CO-ORDINATES OF THE STREAK /LINE.
9. THE IMAGE SIZE IS IN PIXELS (EG.720x480)
10. THE RESULT IS IN PIXELS WHICH NEEDS TO BE CONVERTED INTO mm (MILLIMETRES)
11. NOW IT SHOULD BE COVERTED INTO m (METRES)
12. FINALLY, THE VELOCITY TO BE CALCULATED AND DISPLAYED BY USING FORMULA
VELOCITY = LENGTH OF LINE (m) x 60 [m/s=UNIT]
13. IF NO LINES DETECTED, THEN THE PROGRAM DISPLAYS “Image cannot be processed”
I am basically from mechanical background so not good with the programming part in this project, so please help me crack the code which could perform this task successfully. I have attached the link of the photo to be processed for reference.
http://postimg.net/viewer.php?file=0346 ... 442106.jpg