and do you really have to lock the editing from my first posts???
i wouldn't get rid of it and you could just ban my ip and my account from the webpage if I did
This is a decision from all
of the mods/admin. It is forum etiquette to not post multiple times regarding the same situation and to be respectful to to each party. Mekire should not be having to merge multiple threads of yours because each thread you create is too similiar to the previous thread. If you cannot respect the rules, your privileges will be suspended until a time we see fit.
2) Your tone of your posts decides how many responses you get and the priviledges you maintain . You need to check out How to post good questions
3) Stay calm. Slow down. Learning a new language takes time, even if you are already familiar with another language, let alone if not. Sometimes you just have to set something aside and say, that is too complex or complicated for me right now, its out of my field. Or sometimes you just need to take a break.
4) Your variable name choice is unacceptable. Names like:
Aside from the fact that we can see your stress in the variable names you chose, you need to make meaningful variable names. Names that describe what the content is in each one.
5) Everyone is here to help one another. Like Mekire said, no one is being paid to help you. We all do it because we love Python and programming in general.
6) The forum is to help everyone, not just you. That is the reason we do not delete posts. This is not reddit. We do not delete all the discussion and leave the answer post. This is a forum with discussion. People want to see not only the result but how it was obtained too. Each post provides information that supports the final result. When someone with the same problem google searches similar questions, they will come here, read the thread, and may help them also.
7) Your way, may not be the best way. You need to be open minded when programming. If the assistance is unfamilar, take what is unfamilar and make it known.
If all of the above was followed, i would be spending the time i have available on answering your questions instead of re-posting the forums rules and expectations.